Textos poéticos/contos/crônicas todas terças, quintas e sábados... ou quando a inspiração mandar...

sexta-feira, 28 de junho de 2019

Stones rolling above my tomb



It's just a kiss away, but I can't get no satisfaction
All my life, my desires are paint in black
He meets me, the man of wealth and taste
But my pleasure was turned in misery and deception

I have fear, fear for me and for my love
I can't spend my night with nobody
I feel the finger of God against my acts
Dooming me from the heaven above

All my dreams are ilusions or stupid fails
Wild horses passing above my back
And I can't see one exit from this circle
This vicious circle of lust nails

Sorry my friends, I hate myself and I wanna die
Angels and demons all laughts for my pain
Don't give me the ilusions of life again
Maybe God is only who can stop my cry

(homenagem aos Rolling Stones)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário